Here is the steps about how to install .338 to Barrett Model 98B Sniper Rifle.
1. Release bipod thighs to allow your rifle rest within the bipod feet and butt with the weapon or monopod.
2. Raise the bolt control for the upward place. (Figure 1)
3. Push and keep the receiver attach, located on the underside of the lower receiver just behind the pistol grip. (Figure 2, Step A.) Separate the receiver from the lower receiver. Pivot the receivers apart until the receiver clears the lower receiver. (Figure 2, Step B) Release the receiver latch.
4. Place the Bore Guide into the chamber ensuring good seal from the O-ring (Figure 3A and 3B). Note: Bolt Guides should still be inside the receiver. Only the Bolt Tube should be removed. This allows the handle of the Bore Guide to support itself to the Bolt Guide.
5. Bore Guide is now installed and ready for Gun to be cleaned.